Everyone has their favourite iOS libraries that they drop into all their projects, here are mine.
- Networking - AFNetworking - there aren't too many projects that don't require some sort of network communications and AFNetworking is king.
- Blocks - BlocksKit - UIKit is still missing a bunch of places where blocks are super useful (hello UIAlertView & UIActionSheet), and BlocksKit is my go to library.
- Support/FAQ/Feedback - AppbotX - No other choice, of course :)
- Analytics - Google Analytics - again there are heaps of options for analytics, but I stick with Google Analytics for the price and integration with your website.
- Side Menu - ECSlidingViewController - another one with heaps of options, but I have found this on the most reliable.
- Core Data - MagicalRecord - Core Data requires a lot of boiler plate, which MagicalRecord wraps up nicely. Great if you also use Active Record with Ruby on Rails.
- Progress - MBProgressHUD - a nice easy was to drop in a progress dialog.
- Images - SDWebImage - a nice easy way to fetch (and cache) remote images.
What are your best iOS libraries? Tweet me and let me know what I am missing out on.